The award winning Notts Triathlon and TriStars Aquathlon returns to the beautiful University of Nottingham campus on Sunday, 17th June 2018
This sprint triathlon consists of a 400m swim at the University Park swimming Pool, a hilly 5 lap (15km) cycle on internal university campus roads, followed by a 5km run through around campus and Highfields Park lake. The popular and exciting triathlon village, along with the finish, registration, and transition, will be held at the foot of the new state of the art David Ross Sports Village.
This event is open to students and the general public with an emphasis on beginners who have never done multi-sport events before. There will also be an elite final wave, where the top students in the Midlands race to represent their university! In addition, the popular TriStars Aquathlon returns in the afternoon for children 8 years and over to enjoy multi-sport racing in a friendly and fun atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you there!
Notts Triathlon (early bird offer) - £40
Notts Triathlon Relay Team - £30
TriStars Start Aquathlon (age 8) - £15
TriStars 1 Aquathlon (ages 9-10) - £15
TriStars 2 Aquathlon (ages 11-12) - £15
TriStar 3 Aquathlon (ages 13-14) - £15
Use discount code: CBTRC when paying
- Notts Triathlon - £27.00 with commitment to raise £100
- Notts Triathlon Relay Team - £18 with commitment to raise £300
- TriStars Start Aquathlon (age 8) - £7.50 with commitment to raise £50
- TriStars 1 Aquathlon (ages 9-10) - £7.50 with commitment to raise £50
- TriStars 2 Aquathlon (ages 11-12) - £7.50 with commitment to raise £50
- TriStar 3 Aquathlon (ages 13-14) - £7.50 with commitment to raise £50
Don't have a bike?
We have plenty to lend Get in touch!